This section includes sites that I have built on my own for myself. These websites earn revenue in different ways and collectively they average over $1000 per month. If you want me to build a website for you, be it for business or personal website like this one, just reach out to me in the ‘contact’ section.
- www.technologysage.com: Technology Sage is a technology blog where I share my knowledge on matters mobile phones, computers, software, games, and firmware.
- forum.technologysage.com: This is a technology forum/ social community where tech fans can discuss, ask and answer technology related questions or topics covered on Technology Sage.
- videos.technologysage.com: This is a video site where I publish technology videos on topics related or covered by Technology Sage blog.
- apk.technologysage.com: This is an Android APK file download site that offers users APK files for free download and use as they may deem necessary.
- www.investmentportfolios.info: This is a finance blog where I share knowledge on investment matters, investment portfolios, how to invest, among others.
- hostnali.com and hostsawa.co.ke : These are web hosting providers that Provides High-speed Web Hosting on NVMe SSDs. The fastest hosting in Kenya. Free SSL on all hosting plans, 99.99% Uptime guaranteed.
My YouTube Channels
They say a picture speaks more than 1000 words. I believe videos talk more than the picture. It is for this reason that i took my passion to the next level and also became a YouTube creator. I have several Youtube channels on different topics and they earn revenue as well.
- Technology Sage: This is the video version of the Technology Sage blog. I create technology related videos and publish them on Youtube.
- Facile Gamer: I love computer games and on this channel, I share game tweaks, gameplay, tips and tricks on both Android games and computer games.
- JnM AutoMotors: I love automobiles and specifically Superbikes or Sportbikes. On this channel, I share information about bikes that I own, various MODs, repairs and in the near future I may as well cover cars.